Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RE: Wanted: Dr.I.A.M TheWalrus

THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE...
Read Below Replacement Post

:)    Witness the power of the Internet, Dr. I. A.M TheWalrus!!!

P.S:   N.N  I accept your apology, although to tell you the truth, I didn't need one. It was just a joke, to test how you would react. It was funny. I made Dr. I. A.M TheWalrus resign his PH.D! Hilarious. As far as I am concerned, we're are still er.......uh......what-do-you-call-that........um......
Oh yeah, fr...fri....f....Frien...f.f.f....Friends...
P.S.S:   N.N        WAIT! My chance; forget what I said ! I could do with 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to accept an apology.
P.S.S.S:   Dear JohnLennonfan,
           (You give me an idea. I could start an advise column!) It depends on what kind of blog you want to create. If you want to create the sort of blog I have right now, click on that thingy (not a spi-you know what) on the top of this blog and click on the link that says create blog. The service is free. Fill out requirements like a birthday, display name, password, and an acceptance of Terms of Use, meaning no using the program to put up something profane or anything like that or else you could get in loads of trouble. In fact, it is part of the terms of use. Once you create a blog, you could then add your name and other personal things later on after.

If you want to be another author on The Keeperhaven and to be known as part of this blog, meaning you can control anything too like me and edit and publish, and so on, just give me your email as a comment on this post. Then I shall write a post regarding if I received your application to join and acceptance into the official T.F.D community. (3 members so far.)

Another free web-hosting website I recommend is http://www.weebly.com/?footer
(In fact, I'm working on another project on the site also that I will soon reveal to The Keeperhaven.)
If you want other sites and these two websites are not what you want, then the only other way is to get one of those web professionals website hostings. But, trust me, you wouldn't like it. I've seen their prices.
P.S.S.S.S: That is all for now folks!    :)   :)

4 comments:

  1. JohnlennondiscipleJuly 22, 2010 at 9:43 PM

    Thank you Nathan I knew the poster was a joke but I thought that I might have offended you by revealing your identity. Thanks for the information and if I create a blog I shall let you know. Tell me if you want to co-author another book!
    P.S. what book are you reading for the mandatory classics. I am reading Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens and I have already finished the The Red Badge of Courage
    P.P.S. I am still a Ph.D. but I'm just sorry
    P.P.P.S. I bought an IQ test and I scored 142 without cheating

    ReplyDelete
  2. JohnlennondiscipleJuly 22, 2010 at 9:47 PM

    Talk to me when you can O almighty wizard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. J.P.G. Ringo, Ph.D.July 22, 2010 at 10:14 PM

    I, the genius Dr. I.A.M. Thewalrus, Ph.D., am henceforth to be referred to as Dr. J.P.G. Ringo, Ph.D.(Dr. John Paul George Ringo, Ph.D.) or Johnlennondisciple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. J.P.G. Ringo, Ph.D.July 23, 2010 at 11:18 AM

    It is I Dr. J.P.G. Ringo, Ph.D.! Talk to me wizard!

    ReplyDelete