Friday, July 30, 2010

Invader Splorch

I decided to Invader-ize myself into an alien like of Invader Zim and I came up with this dude. It looks kind of sloppy, but this took four hours straight to draw and to get the proportions right.
I AM INVADER SPLORCH
Besides a S.I.R unit as a sidekick, he has Invader Bork with him. The little guy is kind of cute, is'nt he?
 Well, that's what my little sibbling thinks.
 If you want to create your own Invader or even Invader-ize yourself like I did, I also drew up a chart to help you create your own.

2 comments:

  1. Dr. J.P.G. Ringo, Ph.D.July 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

    How do you draw so well? Talk to me soon! would you like to co-author another book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. J.P.G. Ringo, Ph.D.July 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM

    Wizard, I support you on your crusade to bring back invader Zim
    P.S. Have I regained your trust yet and am I you best friend again?

    ReplyDelete