Wednesday, May 12, 2010

!!! Something Stupid Prod. Ends !!!

I have no idea what happened to the Something Stupid Productions site. If you recall that video with the I am a Walrus, you may remember that I mentioned it. Now, I just checked today if that link still works and it kept on giving me the wrong address thing when I visited the site last month. Checked Google.com and looked up Something Stupid Productions and it gave me the site I was looking for. However, when I clicked on the link, it said that the address didn't exist. I still don't know what happened to it, but I guess it's gone for good...
As tribute to the fallen site, I will post that I am a Walrus video animation they made a while back here again. Still, I cant help but know that the site is gone. Okay, check it for yourself:
www.somethingstupidproductions.com/
Anyways here is I am a Walrus:

I really hate this. I really thought they created their animated cartoons great. I know they had all kinds of videos like the Peaches cartoon, a music video by the Presidents Of The United States band; Mars adventures; Taco shack cartoons; Star Wars spoofs; and even more. Well, there is no way for me to know what really happened to the site, but, for now...




No comments:

Post a Comment