Saturday, May 29, 2010

Journal of Three Nerds: SOON

Remember when I said that stories of my own creation would be posted here? Well, finally I am going to that. I finally found out how to scan stuff into the computer in high quality. SO watch out for the release date on this site. It's awesome. Great drawings and story by me and two of my friends when we were the only three left at school when our class went to a Science Camp field trip for a week. Since, our teacher didn't know what else to do with us, we had a substitute and we still had to go to school. The substitute was OK. She let us do whatever we wanted. So we made this book, if you would call it that. Now, that's one heck of a background check on the book.

Anyways, make sure you read it when I release it!

{Available now to membership}


No comments:

Post a Comment