Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waffles and Wimps

Today is a great day for Wimpy Kid fans. On the online game of Poptropica, I found out that they are releasing this new item that allows you to create your own Diary page. I could have informed you sooner, but I do not play it often anymore. Click on that link below for Wimpy writing fun:
http://www.poptropica.com/inventoryCardPages/WimpyKidDVD/WimpyKidDVD_Diary.html

Also, today I for breakfast I could do with some waffles. I have no idea, but I think I'd like to have a waffle. I wish i can show you what that waffle looks likes. I'll describe it to you. The kind with the steaming syrup drowning the thick cream...Wait. On second thought, I'll go on google to show you a photo.  To the left is a picture of the best kind of waffles that i am thinking of. This is something I call a yummy  Ice-Cream Deluxe Waffle. Yum. I hope this picture can help you see how much I crave waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment