Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Bore Backmasking

Summer has officially started, and so people are usually all outside. Maybe at the beach and all, but not me. I don't want to go anywhere. I'm fine, staying at home with my eyes glued to the computer screen, playing games all day long. I guess I'm a couch potato.



Anyways, I was looking forward to the summer because it's a time of rest and a break for me. But now that the time is really finally here, I'm board. I'm just moping around the house the whole day doing completely nothing. Gosh! I felt stuck, like a prisoner at home. I really don't get things. When I'm in school, I long to be out, when I'm out I long to be in. I really don't know what to expect or do over this summer. I guess that's the reason why I just play games all day long. The days are supposed to be shorter in the summer, but all it does is make it seem longer.
A thought comes to mind: When will it end?

Well, enjoy this video. Hooray for BACKMASKING!!!:



No comments:

Post a Comment