Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pointless Ramblings Of Some Sort

Looks like I found myself a doodle page when my friends and I were making the book. Well, after improvising it and all, I scanned it in and now all of you can see it. Click on the image below to see it in a more larger sort of format. The picture isn't all that much, but I think it's kind of cool to see how the story evolved since then. Especially when Alexander, the leader nerd gets his head dunked into a toilet. ***spoiler***
Anyways, school is finally drawing to a close. No, I'm not out yet. I guess the only thing I can do is count till the last days of school. Other people are lucky. They're already out. I guess that's what happens when you go to a private school. Oh well, I guess the only good thing is that I get to hang around with my friends a little longer. Bad side is that, I don't have that many people I really call 'friends'. I have a sad, sad life. Maybe I have one or two 'friends' but that's it. In fact, Journal of Three Nerds was really sort of a realistic/fiction kind of book. Those are based on stories of the misadventures I endure through my daily life. Well, at least there's no more homework over the summer. Freedom.

Problem is that I think I'm going to be stuck at home all summer. Rats...

No comments:

Post a Comment