Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beatles Backmasking

To make up for the three day absence, I have more great things to show you. I'm a huge Beatles fan. I bet you can tell already from the descriptions above this blog. But who knew that they were a band that actually did backmasking on purpose. There are rumours. But what can be true? In my last post, I posted a video that explained backmasking. It also gave you not one, but five great and famous examples of this. If you have not seen it yet, go to the Post titled Summer Bore Backmasking. Anyways here are some exclusive videos explaining the secrets of the Beatles' Alleged Backmasking. Help, I am the Walrus, Strawberry Field Forever, and more! FUNNY :) :) :)





NOW I AM THE WALRUS REVERSED!!!


And then here's a sequel to that first Backmasking video I had. You've seen some examples already but there are some new ones.

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment