Saturday, June 5, 2010

Journal of the three Nerds Count-Down-Event#1

To count down until the great Journal of the three Nerds book, I will be posting tons of stuff. I am now officially announcing: It will be available a week from now. To help get you into the spirit of the event, I therefore present songs from the Charlie the Unicorn shorts that will be sure to tickle your funny-bone. The songs are kind of corny and idiotic, but they are just so dumb that they're actually entertaining and funny. Well, it's time for you to see it for yourself:

Well, it includes all the episode's songs: Candy Mountain Cave, Banana In Your Ear, and Ocean Blue.
The funnies aren't going to stop there. I know every one's heard of Pokemon and we all know there are a lot of them. I mean a lot. So, to celebrate another day, we have a Pokemon spoof. It's a little bit for adults but I guess it's okay. Funny though. See what you think:


(They cussed two times in the song but I don't think anyone noticed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment