Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SWEET SUMMER STUPENDOUS SWEEPSTAKES

I present the 'Sweet Summer Stupendous Sweepstakes'! The first annual awesome sweepstakes here at the Keeperhaven. Win big, and play now. Many will enter, few could win. And it's free to enter, but you must be a member, follower, or subscriber or anyother term you call it to play. You could win:
A free 10 dollar cash prize
or
All copies of Marble Comix books I've ever made
or
Every Wizard's trading card game card
or
A Free 20 dollar cash prize
or
The ultimate Game Creator
or
8000 credits for Marble Comix Inc Items
or
ALL THE PRIZES ABOVE
The contest ends this 6th, so hurry up and enter. For contest rules go to the Contest page.
or email your answers.

3 comments:

  1. Wizard I are you there, I missed you by 26 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wizard, I have no Idea how to join

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wizard,I know who Pat Retern is

    ReplyDelete