Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Amazing Talent

As summer starts coming to an end. (A tragic end for me), it just means the start of another school session. Of course, everyone has to be good at something. Whether it's at academic, technology, or even a musical ideal, I think everyone is gifted. However there come those who are just BETTER than others. Okay, listen to this song . It's called 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz.

You've heard the whole song now. So I think you get the hang of the tune. If you do not get it still, replay the video. Next, the song with some guy playing the violin by ear.

That kid is good I think, however, is that kid really that white or is it just a camera malfunction. They should really fix that....Now, part three, of my demonstration, the Pizzicato on the violin. In other words, plucking rather than bowing the strings. Now watch this kid.

I really do not admire this guy's horrible singing, but look at what he played the violin like!!! It was like some kind of mini guitar or something. WARNING: Do not try the ABOVE at home unless you know what you're doing. I nearly strangled and broke mine trying to figure out how to play a pizzicato.

No comments:

Post a Comment