Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Back



        I am back with more stuff to post! First of all, I'll like to say that THE BEATLES ARE AWESOME. I expect everyone who even enters this site to know who they are. If you do not know who they are, go now and research them right now. I mean it...
Anyways, I want to conclude this post with some updates of some sort:

1. Keep a close watch. I will soon be placing some of my own made stories on this site and I think it would they would be great to read.
2.(In case you still have no idea who the Beatles are, there is a photo below.)
3. By the way, if you like that picture I got for my profile, go to http://www.poptropica.com/ where you can get your own image and play exclusive online fun games. It's a lot of fun and completely free. No downloads or membership fees at all! And for those of you who are Diary of a Wimpy Kid fans, I am happy enough to tell you that this site was created by the same author as the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment